On a standard service we check every part of your bike for wear, fit new cables if required, install a new chain if required, service the hubs and make everything as perfect as possible.
We recommend a Standard service at least once a year for moderate cyclists.
- Brake, gears and transmission examination, tuning and re-calibration
- Wheel tensioning and truing tyre check
- Full bearing check and adjustment
- Cable friction examination, lube and adjustment
- Grease/carbon assembly paste pedals, seat post and stem
- Full written report and record.
(Inc.VAT Excludes Parts)